On the 23th of february the Efficient Renovators team did a webinar with all the different tutors of the WP3 project RENOVATION CENTER. Down below there can be found the agenda of this meeting:
1. Short presentation of all meeting attendees.
2. Annika Glader reminded all of what was promised in the RC project plan under WP3 regarding sustainable renovation methods and went through the tasks and goals for the EPS student project:
- Get a grip of what resource and energy efficient buildings mean in different
- How to promote uptake of resource and energy efficient building practices in European countries, EPS students own countries to start with.
- The EPS project results need to be digital. One option is to ad on to the project.
3. Focus the search for sustainable renovation methods on:
- Building materials
- Energy efficiency
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ).
4. EPS milestones:
- The EPS students present their findings so far at the WP3 meeting 17.3 at VASEK in
- Midterm presentation will be done on the 30.3.2016.